Watch out for these light heavyweights who could make an impact in an already stacked division
- Glover Teixiera – Had a good showing at ADCC. He is a great grappler with KO power. Was rumored to have signed with the UFC a year ago, but visa problems messed that up. Has trained at The Pit with John Hackleman and Chuck Liddell as well as with Anderson Silva and the Noguiera brothers. He owns a big win over Sokoudjou in his career.
- Robert Drysdale – One of the best BJJ guys in the world. He was going to be on TUF 10, but a medical revealed a brain aneuryism and hindered him from competiting. I do not know if he had surgery to fix it, but if he has he will be UFC bound.
- Xande Ribeiro – He also showed well at ADCC. He is one of the best BJJ guys in the world. He is 2-0 all with Sengoku.
- Alexadre Ferreira – Was very close to a UFC stint, but it fell through
- Mario Miranda
- Billy Ayash
- Mamed Khalidov – a top 30 light heavyweight
- Trevor Prangley – Has a 2-2 UFC record, but he may be the best fighter currently not in a big organization.
- Josh Bryant
- Cody Donovan